Yes mike we have a couple of on-line demo sites using 'BigFish eCommerce'
and some live.  Take a look at the demo site and try the download as well;
your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

BigFish eCommerce

http://gmh.salmonllc.com/osafe/control/main

BigFish Admin Module

https://gmh.salmonllc.com/osafe-admin/control/main