Thanks for the feedback! Any suggestion for the name of the folder? I was
hoping to use a "standard" name, that is why I initially proposed the "bin"
folder... but since that is not an option we will have to think to something
else (unless we use the existing "tools" folder but I am not sure about the
intended usage of that).

Jacopo