That's fine with me. We just need to update the Eclipse configuration files.

-Adrian

On 2/29/2012 3:20 PM, J. Eckard wrote:
I think that eclipse / eclipse users should have to accommodate the directory
structure of OFBiz, not the other way around.

On Feb 29, 2012, at 9:58 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

Thanks for the feedback! Any suggestion for the name of the folder? I was hoping to use a
"standard" name, that is why I initially proposed the "bin" folder... but since that is
not an option we will have to think to something else (unless we use the existing "tools" folder
but I am not sure about the intended usage of that).

Jacopo

On Feb 27, 2012, at 8:45 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

+1

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum"<adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Sounds great, but don't use "bin" - that folder is created by Eclipse and it is
in the SVN ignore list.

-Adrian

On 2/27/2012 7:10 PM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
The number of executable files (*.sh and *bat) in the OFBiz home folder is rather big:
what if we create a "bin" folder and we move all of them there? In this way
users will have a place where they will find all the executable files only and the main
folder will be cleaner.