The only library that is not friendly right now is the Redstone XMLRPC
library, which is LGPL licensed. That could be replaced by the Apache
XML-RPC project. The only reasons I used Redstone are that it is much
smaller (library bloat is a real problem), and it is a bit easier to use.

There are a couple of libraries that use CDDL (winstone servlet
container) and EPL (Mylin WikiText), but they are in binary form only so
should be fine.

If there is enough interest I'd be happy to change Moqui to use Apache
XML-RPC instead of Redstone.

-David