NOTE: replying to this in multiple messages for better digestibility. :)

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
> Thank you David,
>
> please see inline:
>
> On Mar 15, 2012, at 6:08 AM, David E Jones wrote:
>
>> I think the Moqui Framework is already to a point where migration
>> of OFBiz business-level artifacts could begin immediately.
>
> Of course I would be happy to see (and help with) an effort to create
> a relatively complex proof of concepts for the migration. Then we
> will have a better ground to evaluate pros and cons of the two
> frameworks.

There is an example application in Moqui that is similar to the one in
OFBiz, though focusing on the main screens and not including all of the
JS and other feature demo screens.

The online demo (running on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk) is here:

http://demo.moqui.org/apps/example/Example

The source code can be viewed through GitHub here:

https://github.com/jonesde/moqui/tree/master/runtime/component/example