Hi,

I'm a ERP modularity Fan,

My ideal ERP would be a Kernel, smallest as possible but with all which is common to all possible business applications,
 - Technical Framework (only on technical choice by domain)
 - Common Data model,  Entities and fields
 - Common Services
 - Common User interface
- and whatever is detailled in (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Another+Framework+Vision)

And a lot of "Component" (or addons or pluggin or functionality or ...) which are easily installable (dependency management) to have OOTB ready to use applications.

With that, Company or Community could propose some OFBiz "Distribution"

Since I have contributed (2003/2004) to OFBiz I'm convinced OFBiz project can become the ERP I dream about :-). Every last Jacoppo (and answered) mail threads are very good questions-reflexions to define the road to get it ;-)

I try to make short answer to each thread to be more readable, and tried to answer mail by mail to be able to be more precise.
This mail is only a introduction before the next 4 mails.

PS: I'm currently finishing a lot of contributions about portlet management and ofbiz screen migration to portlet, first proposal will be proposed next week