Hi Jacques,

I think the better approach would have been to fall back to the
EmailTemplateSetting (after adding a demo record for it) and failing if it
isn't present (along with removing that default screen reference altogether).
The reason for this is simplicity, we give the user one path through the system:
- Define a forgot password template for the entire system in
EmailTemplateSetting
- If you want ones for specific product stores then define them in
ProductStoreEmailSetting

Regards
Scott