Le 03/04/2012 15:07, Adrian Crum a écrit :
I added parsing validation to the <set> element to see how it will work.
The validation can be enabled/disabled through a property setting.

Just running the load-demo ant task generates hundreds of warnings -
most of them are caused by <set> attributes being used incorrectly. On
the positive side, a lot of nonsensical code is being revealed; on the
negative side, the log is filled with warnings.

I'm not sure what I will do with this. If I commit the validation code,
then we will have a lot of work to do to clean up the mini-language code.

-Adrian

Maybe you could attach your work to a Jira issue or create a branch ?

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz