I have now updated the OFBiz download page with a new section containing the
tentative release schedule for each release:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

Congratulations, we have now a plan (simple but effective and achievable) and
at least users now have a clear vision of the lifespan of the release branch
they are using and can plan in advance the migration of their custom instance.

Jacopo