Hi Erwan,

I am a bit confused here. I have sonar running on a separate VM, with my db
on yet another VM. I have sonar running and according to what I see in
sonar.properties it looks ok.

Do you intend to say that I need an additional sonar.properties file in my
OFBiz download?

Regards,

Pierre

Op 11 april 2012 21:53 schreef Erwan de FERRIERES <
erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.fr> het volgende: