Le 11/04/2012 22:50, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Hi Erwan,

I am a bit confused here. I have sonar running on a separate VM, with my
db on yet another VM. I have sonar running and according to what I see
in sonar.properties it looks ok.

Do you intend to say that I need an additional sonar.properties file in
my OFBiz download?

then you just have to configure your properties sonar.jdbc.password, user and url when running the task with OFBiz
Nothing more.

Regards,

Pierre

Op 11 april 2012 21:53 schreef Erwan de FERRIERES
<erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.fr <mailto:erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.fr>>
het volgende: