Adam,

There was a previous thread on the subject of implementing other
"authentication and security" models to support OpenId, LDAP, and
other custom authentication needs.  The subject of the thread was
"Alternatives to using UserLoginId as a primary key".

Here is a snippet of that thread from Jacopo.  Does your
implementation follow a similar approach to what Jacopo suggested?
I'm asking because we need a custom authentication model to support
unique user IDs across groups where the individual IDs may conflict.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Adam Heath <doo...@brainfood.com> wrote:
> I have a series of patches that enable ofbiz to be used as an openid
> *provider*.  I used this to allow a wordpress site to delegate
> authentication to ofbiz(the company in question already had an ofbiz
> deployment hooked into their internal ldap, with phone/name synching;
> didn't want to duplicate all that).
>
> I do *not* yet have working openid client support.  Should I wait
> until I do(there is no client that has payed for that), or should I
> commit what I already have?  I need to verify it again first, but that
> shouldn't take overly long.

Thanks,

Brett