On 05/03/2012 04:44 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:
> I agree that it is a workaround and not a solution. The problem is,
> the tests fail 100% of the time on my development machine, and they
> fail intermittently on the ASF CI machine and our (1Tech) CI machine.
> So, the workaround is needed to get various CI systems working again.
>
> Increasing the timeout fixed two of the three failing tests.

All the times in that file are finely tuned tho, to not be too large,
and the test takes a long time, but still be the logical values, based
on ttls in the code being tested.

I'll queue this up to look at, after the kek stuff is done(so very
close on this), and before backporting the view-condition new-feature.