Adrian,

I accept that there is a difference, but using vastly is an exaggeration.

Are we going to provide a fix for this issue, whereby end-users can tweak
this in there own environment (by e.g. a configuration setting), or are we
just trying to find an optimal number so that these test don't fail anymore?

How dependent on the environment is OFBiz regarding these unit test?

Regards,

Pierre