Scott,

Contrary to what you and Jacopo (see
this<http://ofbiz.markmail.org/search/?q=%22framework%2Fbase%20tests%20failing%22#query:%22framework%2Fbase%20tests%20failing%22%20from%3A%22Jacopo%20Cappellato%22+page:1+mid:2lceqdtlm5chbpm5+state:results>)
believe, the developer mailing is for the developers of the project. That
means intended for anyone participating in developing code ánd the
community. It is not the
Only-for-committers-who-do-code-only-and-where-other-communitiy-members-may-only-ask-limited-questions-per-issue"
mailing list.

Some community members may have chosen to only read the dev mail. I want to
invite them as well to pariticpate in the "Help OFBiz Help"-day.

Pierre