[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4865?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13271909#comment-13271909
 ] 

Paul Foxworthy commented on OFBIZ-4865:
---------------------------------------

There was a change for OFBIZ-4389, trunk r1167116, to include the 
carrierRoleTypeId here. The carrierRoleTypeId should be present, because the 
ftl in r1167116 puts it there.

It's possible that the exception is due to a missing carrierRoleTypeId. If as 
you say the problem occurs in trunk, I suspect you are doing something slightly 
different to me when I tested my patch.

Can you confirm that carrierRoleTypeId is indeed missing, i.e. there are not 
two @ characters in the shipmentMethod parameter?

I believe it should be there, because 

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/order/ordershippinginfo.ftl?hb=true#to255

puts it there.

If it's missing, do a View Source in the browser and check what's listed in the 
options within the shipmentMethod.

Can you reproduce the problem on the demo site?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy
                
> Exception there when trying to update order's "Shipping Destination Address"
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: OFBIZ-4865
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4865
>             Project: OFBiz
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: order
>    Affects Versions: SVN trunk
>            Reporter: Leon
>
> If click the "update" button of "Shipping Destination Address" in order view 
> page, an exception thrown out as:
> {quote}
> The Following Errors Occurred:
> BeanShell execution caused an error: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: `` 
> shipmentMethod = parameters.get("shipmentMethod"); if(s . . . ''
> {quote}
> I'm not familiar with beanshell and the mechanism of how ofbiz handling it, 
> but I'm sure that there'no such error days ago.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Reply via email to