[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4865?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13276739#comment-13276739
]
Leon commented on OFBIZ-4865:
-----------------------------
I searched the log and find the root cause is
"java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" from bsh script. As Paul told, there
should be at least two "@" chars in "shipmentmethod" value. So I guess maybe
somewhere "@" is missing. I tried to lookup for codes which construct
parameters map for calling, and fortunately, I found it.
See attached patch for detail.
Thanks you all.
> Exception there when trying to update order's "Shipping Destination Address"
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFBIZ-4865
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4865
> Project: OFBiz
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: order
> Affects Versions: SVN trunk
> Reporter: Leon
> Attachments: OFBIZ-4856.patch
>
>
> If click the "update" button of "Shipping Destination Address" in order view
> page, an exception thrown out as:
> {quote}
> The Following Errors Occurred:
> BeanShell execution caused an error: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``
> shipmentMethod = parameters.get("shipmentMethod"); if(s . . . ''
> {quote}
> I'm not familiar with beanshell and the mechanism of how ofbiz handling it,
> but I'm sure that there'no such error days ago.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira