From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
On 05/12/2012 03:36 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
I just meant it's easier to edit revert.bat than to seek for it in the
build.xml when you have to update the path for a new release. Forget it,
sometimes I'm too lazy :o)

I mean the definition for the ant revert command should be in a
separate file, inside the tools directory, so that it is still easy to
change.

Hu? It is already ;o)

If revert.bat is converted to ant xml commands, I am suggesting that it is placed into tools/revert.xml, and could be called from the top level.

I see, +1