From: "Atul Vani" <[email protected]>
Hello All,

When I try to add product content for any image's caption, what I get is a file upload form field. Last time I checked, as I recall, the logic was something similar to string comparison on ProductContentTypeId, for '_IMAGE'. Apart from reporting a bug in the trunk and the stable release, I would like to say that I really don't like the design.

Hi Atul

You mean there is a bug? Where? Could you explain more? It's not quite clear to 
me.

Jacques


The quickest solution that I can think of, though it may not be as good (I am not sure), is to add a new field in the ProductContentType entity. Say 'isFile', this would be similar to the 'hasTable' field, and will allow easier extendibility to those who want custom ProductContentType. Opinions?

--
Thanks&  Regards
Atul Vani
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/
We are the Global Leaders in Apache OFBiz, Google 'ofbiz' and see for yourself.

Reply via email to