On 05/20/2012 02:49 AM, jaco...@apache.org wrote:
Author: jacopoc
Date: Sun May 20 07:49:45 2012
New Revision: 1340631

Log:
Refactored code to use the default BeansWrapper defined by FreemarkerWorker;
this is important according to comment from one of the Freemarker committers:

"As of creating new BeansWrapper, be sure you create it only once during the
application life-cycle and then reuse the same instance, or else it will have to rebuild
the class introspection cache again and again."

Thanks to Adam Heath for the comment.

Modified:

ofbiz/trunk/framework/base/src/org/ofbiz/base/util/template/FreeMarkerWorker.java
     ofbiz/trunk/framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/util/EntitySaxReader.java

ofbiz/trunk/framework/webapp/src/org/ofbiz/webapp/control/ControlServlet.java

ofbiz/trunk/framework/webapp/src/org/ofbiz/webapp/event/WfsEventHandler.java

ofbiz/trunk/framework/webapp/src/org/ofbiz/webapp/ftl/FreeMarkerViewHandler.java

ofbiz/trunk/framework/webapp/src/org/ofbiz/webapp/ftl/FreeMarkerViewRenderer.java
     ofbiz/trunk/framework/webapp/src/org/ofbiz/webapp/view/WfsViewHandler.java
     ofbiz/trunk/framework/webtools/src/org/ofbiz/webtools/WebToolsServices.java

ofbiz/trunk/framework/widget/src/org/ofbiz/widget/screen/ScreenRenderer.java

You missed 2 groovy files in this change.

When you change something project wide, search *all* files, not just those you have a vetted interest in.

Please, people, be careful.

ps: This was the commit that annoyed me in my other email, the one that implements what I said I would already be doing.

oos: DO NOT DO THE GROOVY FILES YOURSElF. I have it already done. And not to my original commit, but to yours. Grumble.