On 05/21/2012 01:01 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

On May 21, 2012, at 4:30 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

And, you also missed ExtendedWrapper in HtmlWidget, which is related to the
original root problem.

I may be misunderstanding this comment but I think that was fixed by my first
commit:

     protected static Configuration specialConfig =
FreeMarkerWorker.makeConfiguration((BeansWrapper)new ExtendedWrapper());

Sorry, ignore that email, got ahead of myself.

My code added a new method that configures a BeanWrapper instance(or an extended class), then the configured value is passed to makeConfiguration(). I don't do the configuration of the wrapper in makeConfiguration, because it might actually happen many times.