The Mini-language Reference has reached the final draft status - with the exception of the Map Processor section. I am running out of time to work on the overhaul, so I am skipping that section for now.

https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/mini-language-reference.html

Please take some time to review the document. If there are no objections to the new grammar, I will remove all of the yellow "draft status" notes next weekend.

The overhauled source code is fairly complete. I will spend the next few days working on the JavaDocs and then I will be done with the trunk updates.

If everything looks okay, I will back-port the overhaul to the Release 12 branch. The overhaul includes some enhancements, but most of it is bug fixes and code cleanups - so I hope there will be no objections to porting the overhaul in its entirety.

Keep in mind none of this is set in stone - everyone is welcome to make changes.