Hi Jacques,

if you could help to remove all code that is specific to Geronimo/WASCE that
would be great in my opinion; some of the code I have seen is really a kind of
tweak and if it is not finished it would be better to clean everything and
then, when someone will really have to work with Geronimo again, and if the
issues you have faced are still there in the new versions, then we could see if
we can improve the framework without requiring a specific handling/tweak for
Geronimo.
As regards the appserver component... in my opinion it could go to
specialpurpose or to attic (all or a part of it).