(a bit exotic in OFBiz world).
From comment I got from users and even consultants, with it's aging UI,
documentation is what OFBiz misses more...

Anyway, as I said, I think nobody use it anymore. The company which payed for it has been sold and restructured since. So it's no pb for me to put in Attic, from where it can be resurrected at any moment (mayber with some pain later though, since part of code used whiil change) Then this must be done carefully to allow its possible use later. Though it seems also that Geronimo did not have a big momentum lately, so I don't expect much about that...

For the appserver component, we would need a larger consensus. If ever people
are interested to simply  give their opinions :/
Else, then Attic, people will have to help themself more if they are not supporting the team enough! Most of the time they come, pick what they need and go.

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Hi Jacques,

if you could help to remove all code that is specific to Geronimo/WASCE that
would be great in my opinion; some of the code I have
seen is really a kind of tweak and if it is not finished it would be better to
clean everything and then, when someone will really
have to work with Geronimo again, and if the issues you have faced are still
there in the new versions, then we could see if we
can improve the framework without requiring a specific handling/tweak for
Geronimo.
As regards the appserver component... in my opinion it could go to
specialpurpose or to attic (all or a part of it).