With OFBiz slimDown jacopo offert to convert crud service on mini lang to entity-auto. I start to convert crud service on marketing component, and before continue I prefere ask if it's ok for the community to work on this task because there is no jira slimDown version on it.

I follow this process :
1. Check minilang service, if no specific process is present, pass the service definition on entity-auto
 2. Run test to detect first problem level
 3. create/update/delete entity on converted services

During the first conversion, I stop on some entities with some case :
* field lastModifiedByUserLogin, lastModifiedDate, createdByUserLogin and createdDate are initialized on crud service.
 * Some service contains only error label

I suggest to extend entity-auto engine with these fields management since they always have the same initialisation. Or other idea, these fields can be manage by entity-engine as createdTimestamp as like :
  <entity name="TrackingCode" follow-last-update-user="true">

On customer site, there is possible to extend an entity to enable a first history level

Your opinion ?

Nicolas