Olivier, all,

an easy way to get rid of several links to Confluence (especially the ones
related to documentation) could be that of removing them from tab bars, side
bars, inline texts and move them all to the following page:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/documentation.html

We could then add a text at the top of the page that clearly explains that all
our documentation is maintained in the Wiki.

This could be an acceptable compromise.
Then we should also to remove the top bar search box and move it to the same
documentation.html page: in this way it will be clear that it is only a box to
serch info in Confluence.

Kind regards,

Jacopo