Le 14/11/2012 16:41, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
> Thank you Olivier.
>
> To all, please see my comments inline:
>
> On Nov 14, 2012, at 4:15 PM, Olivier Heintz wrote:
>
>> B https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/apache-ofbiz-getting-started.html
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/apache-ofbiz-pmc-members-and-committers.html
>> B https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/apache-ofbiz-project-overview.html
>> B https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/ofbiz-documentation-index.html
>> B https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/ofbiz-related-books.html
>> B https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/ofbiz-source-repository-and-access.html
>> A https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBENDUSER/ofbiz-end-user-docs-home.html =>
>> replace by link to ofbiz-documentation-index.html
>> C https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/
>> C https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/home.html
>> C https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/apache-ofbiz-service-providers.html
>> C https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/apache-ofbiz-user-list.html
>> C https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/faq-tips-tricks-cookbook-howto.html
> All the C above, have a prominent link in the right bar and we can't level
> them there because it will drive too much traffic to the wiki; if we do not
> want to convert ot html files then we should treat them as A (and we could
> add links from a less relevant spot); do we all agree?
Maybe convert  Main menu wiki page, to show all what is available but
with a text which clearly mention that all the link of this page will
move the user out of the website to the Wiki (Confluence)

>> B https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/in-the-news.html
> I would rather classify the above (in-the-news.html) as A: remove the link
> without wasting time to convert; the page is old was an experiment that
> didn't work well (confusions, discussions etc...); if we will ever try again
> we could start from scratch.
IMO it's a important link on a Marketing point of view
Clearly, it should be up to date (all links should work)
Before removing, link I propose to try to migrate it, but not as the
first page to migrate
>> B https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/is-ofbiz-for-me.html
>> C https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/main-new-features.html
> If we move to C then we will have to remove the top bar link to this page; if
> not we may have to convert to B
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/ofbiz-tutorial-a-beginners-development-guide.html
> Agreed; but then we will also remove the link from the right bar; are we fine
> with this?
yes if the main menu wiki page was converted
>> B https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/open-source-projects-and-standards.html
> I think the above (old page) can be treated as A (remove the link to it and
> leave it as is in the Wiki)
>
>> B https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/screenshots.html
> In my opinion the above can be treated as A (remove the link to it and leave
> it as is in the Wiki)
>
>> A https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBREQDES/home.html  => replace by link to
>> ofbiz-documentation-index.html
>> A https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBTECH/home.html    => replace by link to