From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
> If you agree with me than let's commit to trunk first (if the objections from
> committers are cleared, and I am not sure it is the case with Scott's one,
> even if I didn't review this particular one) and remove it from the branch.
Yes, I was just discussing about adding this to trunk (my +1) and then no needs
to have it in the branch.

> But most importantly: are we (and are you) sure that this was the only patch
> that was committed to the branch but it is not strictly related to the
> portletWidget work? The fact that I am not sure about it is the main
> motivation for my -1.
I did not discuss this, as I did not review Erwan's work on the branch at all.
I agree that there should be only stricly portletWidget work in this branch. I
can't say +1 or -1 without review, so would be a 0 for me.

Jacques