Hi All,

This is a personal question not specifically related to OFBiz nor any projects,
just curious (and refreshing ;o)

I'm seeking opinion about "one line" vs "multi lines w/t brackets" vs "multi
lines w/out brackets" for "if" and "for" expressions

I mean

I personally prefer something like

if (expres) action

than

if (expres) {
    action
}

or

if (expres)
    action

The reason is that IMO it prevents
1) to type useless brackets (with a French keyboard for instance brackets are
not easy)
2) when you have no brackets there are less risks to confuse, and wrongly add
lines below action "thinking" they will be part of the action

Of course if the expression in action is long that's another story.
And then I still prefer to put brackets to be sure (but I'm a lot tempted to
not put them ;o)

Your opinions?

Thanks