Hello Paul Foxworthy,

I'm Tom, I'm working at Antwebsystems (Hans's company).

I did the change on r1449615. the detail is If you set a tax rule to tax on
items that cost more than $100 for some regional tax authority and then
configure a promo that lowers the price of that product below $100 then the
item is still charged tax.

For example :
The tax rule is 10% (if min item price is 100$) and the promotion is -20%.
If we buy 1 item price 100$, total is 80$ and tax will be 10$. We don't want
to charge tax on this case but if we buy more than 1 item that's fine to
charge tax on the final amount.

This case will happen only when we buy only one item if item amount(with
discount) less than item price.

Please look at a new diff file that make the same result with r1449615 and
let me know what do you think or any suggestions.

Regards
Saroj Khamlue