The metrics commits included 136172, 1361724, and 1361727.

-Adrian

On 4/11/2013 12:17 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Thanks Adrian,

Yes I saw the threshold idea in Java comments

Looks like an interesting tool
BTW for the other statistics (I never used it), do you know if chained requests
are taken into account?

Still, can you confirm only if 1361722 and 1361724 the only commits? I guess
there is no Jira?

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
I will create a Wiki page this weekend.

The metric name can be anything - the example has a URL: prefix to help
distinguish request metrics from service metrics. You can put anything
you want there.

The request-map can have an additional <response> element - which will
direct the servlet to an alternate view if the metric crosses a
threshold. I think the JavaDocs explain that.

The basic idea is to put metrics in places where you anticipate heavy
loads or bottlenecks, then use a third-party reporting/monitoring tool
to read the metrics.

-Adrian