Hi all,

I would like to backport to the new 13.07 branch some changes recently
committed to the trunk (that are not bug fixes):

a) Revisions: 1518925 (and the related minor 1519999, 1520319, 1520321,
1520326, 1520509) Moved Lucene dependent code out of applications
b) Revision 1520510, 1520744: Simplified the layout of the
main/framework/applications/specialpurpose build files

Main reasons for #a:
* if we backport, the users of 13.07, if interested in Lucene features, will
have an easy way to deploy the specialpurpose/lucene app without conflicts with
code embedded in applications
* in the trunk, the lucene code in specialpurpose has been upgraded to the
latest release that includes bug fixes over the version currently used in 13.07

Main reasons for #b:
* the build files 13.07 have been modified in the branch in order to support
the fact that in the branch we don't have most of the specialpurpose
components; if we sync them with the simplified build files (without redundant
targets) that are now in trunk it will be easier to maintain them in the branch
when further changes will need to be backported

Any objections?

Thanks,