Hi all,

I apologize for the big commit but it was difficult to split it up into smaller
chunks; the commit log should explain pretty well what I did and why; these
changes were really required to improve the OFBiz GL foundations. Please review
and report any issues you may find and I will fix them asap and of course feel
free to ask for more details. I also decided to backport it to the 13.07 branch
because it doesn't have any release and because it fixes some issues that
should not be published in a new major release.

Thanks,

Jacopo

Begin forwarded message: