Thanks jacques :)

For the UI (User Interface) enhancements do you have a preference to would be interesting to work ? (all of course ! but priority and interest :) ).

I have little experience and feedback on screen/portlet, I can start by the second screenlet subject :
 "It was also suggesteed to use screenlet like how gmail does. Notably

 * Three buttons max
 * Dropdown for other actions
 * The idea of duplicating at bottom"

Nicolas