Jacques,

I am willing to help on:

Manufacturing improvement, especially regarding lifecycle mgt of recipes
(BoM and production schema) and on in-situ adding materials, production
resources and outputs of end and by-products (like we had the discussion
about back in September last year).

Expense Declaration
(OFBIZ-5473<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5473>
)