Le 06/03/2014 18:24, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Mar 3, 2014, at 10:35 AM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

As I said we can remove it, if really we can't convince infra to handle a
yearly certificate for our demos, maybe you have better ideas for demos to look
more clean?
I would rather prefer to remove the existing links from the right bar and add a top menu
item (or similar) like "Demos" that goes to a new website page where we can
publish the links together with all the information we need to explain how to use them,
warn about certificates etc...
But adding one more plain html file may become difficult to maintain and for
this reason I would like, before we move into this direction, to switch the
OFBiz site to the Apache CMS.
I am actually tempted to start playing with it to better understand the effort
required for the migration.
What do you guys think?

Jacopo

This would be only for the OFBiz site, right? I mean not Confluence. Then yes,
why not? But I will not be able to help much next weeks...

Note that I like the idea of a demo page in the meantime...