I agree with what has been said: official votes need to happen in the dev
mailing list following the traditional rules; Jira votes are a nice to have
features that can help to express an informal and non-binding approval for a
patch.

Has this vote being cancelled? If it is please mention it clearly so that we
have a log in our records.

Jacopo