On Sep 19, 2014, at 9:05 AM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

> Le 19/09/2014 06:56, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
>> On Sep 18, 2014, at 11:00 AM, jaco...@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>>             <!-- SSL connector attributes -->
>>> -            <property name="sSLImplementation"
>>> value="org.ofbiz.catalina.container.SSLImpl"/>
>>> +            <property name="sslImplementationName"
>>> value="org.ofbiz.catalina.container.SSLImpl"/>
>
> It seems not related to this particular change (I tested w/ or w/o) but today
> the trunk demo no longer work when it still was yesterday. I reverted to
> r1625970 and it's now back again.

Hmm... this may indicate that the issue is in rev. 1626060 but I don't see
anything wrong in it (I will double check).

> The OFBiz demos use in url.properties
> port.https.enabled=N

I didn't change this part of the framework, I don't know if this is the cause
of the issue. I will try to set the same in my local box.
Are you sure that the issue was related to a particular version of OFBiz and
not to an issue of the server hosting it?
You could try to comment out the line:

<property name="sslImplementationName"
value="org.ofbiz.catalina.container.SSLImpl"/>

Jacopo