Le 23/10/2014 15:01, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Oct 23, 2014, at 2:07 PM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

I agree about the idea, but this applies only to releases or checked out code.
Because there are no ways for users to enable/disable a component in demos,
moreover demos are shared.
Could you please explain the above sentence? I don't understand the meaning of
it.

Your idea of disabling some specialpurpose component can't be applied in R13.07
demo until we decide which component should be disabled in trunk.
In the meantime we should keep the current state (ie all specialpurpose
components present in trunk should be available in R13.07 demo)

I hope it's more clear

Jacques

Thanks,