I am fine with the idea of encouraging the growth of an ecosystem of *projects*
about OFBiz (not necessarily all within the ASF) but I disagree that they
should be *sub-projects* of OFBiz, mostly because sub-projects just add
complexity within the OFBiz community (with more paperwork required).

Jacopo