For the licence free issues (an other related stuff) we could put a disclaimer
in the wiki page where all alternatives would be explained

Jacques

Le 13/11/2014 12:38, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
In the past the ASF Board asked to the OFBiz PMC to fix the release
strategy of the project by providing officially voted release files thru
the ASF mirrors: at that time we were pushing the users to get the trunk.
Officially asking the user to use a release branch would be better than the
trunk but would bring back similar concerns: an official vote is required
to publish a product to the outside of the project in order to guarantee
License free issues etc...

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Jacques Le Roux <