Hi Jacopo,

You are not missing anything! I am just stating that work needs to be done
to help implementing your vision. One such example being removing the UI
Label loading from the commonext to the upper application components. In
fact, if you wish to open a JIRA to that effect I can help with some
patches if you need that.

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb