Le 23/11/2014 19:16, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
Thank you Taher,

you are right about these dependencies and it is important that we keep the
artifact that you have mentioned under applications.
What confuses me is the fact that this commonext component should be loaded
before the other application components (because it is used by them) but it is
instead loaded as last; and in fact it extends some of the code from other
application components: I suspect that the component contains some artifacts
that we should moved elsewhere (e.g. to specialpurpose or to other
applications, as mentioned by Pierre).

I had the same questions sometimes ago
http://markmail.org/message/pd5ouy64lxbybr2m

Jacques

This goal should be rather easy to achieve (but I still need to study the
details of it) and we should be able to implement an architecture like the
following (some stupid ascii art):

accounting | order | product | ...
                 commonext
                 framework

The above should be inline with your description of it.