When I configure store in catalog component and i  selected  Is Immediately
Fulfilled Tab is N then i create a order by webpos. The order is completed
but when i check this order in order, i appear that the product that i buy,
have Qty Shipped status is 0 and Ship Request status is 2 (2 is quantity
that i bought in this order)

When i selected again  Is Immediately Fulfilled Tab is Y , Qty Shipped
status is 2 and Ship Request status is 0. Then i create a order by order
component , Order is created but ATP of product that i bought with this
order, not automatic decrease (equal before i bought )

Can everybody tell me where i do wrong and how to fix it

Thanks