https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Open+Standards+for+OFBiz
This page appears to be old and probably in need of update.
Some of the sentences using the future tense should be changed to say that the work proposed has been done.

It does provide an important information about the fundamental philosophy of OFBiz.

The whole OFBiz Requirements and Designs <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES> space seems to be neglected.

I am not sure that this Confluence space is currently being used and perhaps the material that is still relevant could be moved to a better place.

Some seems to belong in the end-user doc (the page referenced above Open Standards for OFBiz <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Open+Standards+for+OFBiz> seems to fit that as does the whole section Universal Business Process Library Index <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Universal+Business+Process+Library+Index>)

Some seems to be technical docs.
I am not sure how much is useful for understanding current technical state but perhaps some of the more knowledgeable members could sort some of this out.

--
Ron Wheeler
President