Hi Adrian

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that some link to Jira would be good.

What I was thinking about was a couple of things:

 1. In Jira we could create a high level issue that was the same as the high
level tasks we describe in the roadmap. We could then create sub tasks as
part of the high level task. It would be the sub task that gets assigned and
allocated out as the work. This would give us visibility of the amount of
work makes up each high level task. (I think it could also help focussing us
on getting specific things we want to include in particular releases).

  2. On the Wiki roadmap page we could have a table or section with a link
to the high level tasks, the people that are working on it,a link to the
Jira Issue and a current status.

I've created an example of what I mean for the wiki here: (It's at the
bottom called Workplan)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Draft+Framework+Roadmap
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Draft+Framework+Roadmap>

Once again, comments and feedback welcome.

Thanks
Sharan