A I see it, the problem is more if we agree or not to allow Adrian's and my
changes to be committed in the branch after it's freezed.
If not I think we should delay freezing the branch until those efforts are
committed in trunk.
And we should both try to do it ASAP if others feel they are waiting for us.

Jacques