Gavin,

As we do cloud based multi-tenancy, almost everything we have in our value
proposition is special purpose (it is just a classifaction). It depends on
use within the domains of the customer. And we have movedl from the special
purpose folder to more appropriate places (ldap to framework, most to
hot-deploy) and have much more configurability.

What we try to avoid as much as possible is to expose the base registers
(apps like ordermgr, partymgr, workeffort) to users, because these either
so overcrowded with clickables (partymgr) that they deliver the opposite of
a good user experience, or they are so basic in user functionality that
they aren't worth exposing (workeffort).

For others we have our own additions/replacements.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-