Thanks Sharan!

Jacques

Le 25/03/2015 16:17, Sharan-F a écrit :
Hi All

A quick note to let you know that I've updated the project website to use a
modified logo (Thanks very much to Mandeep Sidhu for the graphic work!).

I think the image needs to be transparent so that it will display well over
any background so if anyone can me help out with converting the image to do
that, then please let me know.

Over the next few days I will be updating our marketing and branding pages
to make sure we are consistently communicating this updated logo.  I think
the two main ones to use as our project branding will be this updated logo
(i.e.without the Open For Business Project text) and the circular Powered By
Apache logo.  (I'll look at getting it updated with this logo (as the
existing one doesnt have the Trademark symbol included).

I'll also make a wiki page with a task list of where we need to update or
change the logo from the previous one and start working through that.There
are also a few places outside the wiki and website where the logo is used so
if you spot one that I haven't captured then please feel free to update my
task list and add it.

I know the previous logo with the Open For Business Project text has been
used in the releases and would suggest that we only currently change it in
the Trunk and 14.12 for now.

As usual – any feedback or help welcome!

Thanks
Sharan