Then I can help, since I'm also a bit color blind  :D

Jacques

Le 27/03/2015 17:54, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Nah. Even the opinion of the somewhat colour blinded is important regarding
user experience.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 5:16 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok - I see what you mean. It's dark blue on a black background (for
Tomahawk) so really we really need to have the logo available in white too.

Thanks
Sharan